Walk a Mile in My Shoes
Saturday November 21st St. Francis House’s “Walk a Mile in My Shoes” Event and we would love to have volunteer help with the event. We would ask volunteers to arrive at St. Francis House at 9:45am and they should be all done by 12pm.
Some of the volunteer opportunities available include:
- Walker registrars: assist with “day of” registering of walkers 5 needed
- Pin Patrol: Make sure all guests have WaM pins.
- Route Monitors/Sign Holders: Stationed along the route 24 needed
- Lunch Servers: Help dish up sandwich’s, chips etc. to those walkers who choose to stay and eat. 5 needed
- Dining room helpers: Assist walkers getting to tables, making sure they have something to drink, cleaning up after walkers etc… 10 needed
To find out more information,please email the Volunteer Coordinator Tom Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605) 679-0915
Age Minimum (with Adult): 8+, Minimum Age:14+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. A team can be a family team, corporate team, or any kind of organized group. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: