Volunteer Bookkeeper - Sioux Empire Community Theatre
The Sioux Empire Community Theatre is seeking a volunteer bookkeeper.
- Willingness to work in a part-time, voluntary capacity.
- Experience in financial management and accounting.
- CPA certification preferred, but not required.
- Well developed financial and project management skills.
- Highly developed leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide advice to the SECT board on financial and budgetary aspects.
More Information Kimberly Jacobson, President - SECT Board of Directors | 605-366-6462, firstname.lastname@example.org
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: