Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+
Plane Pull for Special Olympics South Dakota
Plane Pull benefiting Special Olympics South Dakota will be having their 3rd annual Plane Pull at Maverick Air Center. Volunteer spots include time keepers, rope holders, etc. with times starting at 8:00 am, 10:30 am, and 11:30 am.
This year we're limiting teams to only 12!
If you haven't done the Plane Pull, you're probably wondering, "how does an Airplane Pull work?". Teams are $750 with up to 10 people per teaim (the more people you register the less per person). If you have less than 10 individuals on your team, your team still needs to raise the $750.
Then, participants will pull a B-17G, provided by the Arizona Commemorative Air Force, plane 12 feet! The fastest time wins!
NEW SCHEDULE THIS YEAR:
Saturday, August 1 - EVENT DAY! Maverick Air Center
- 11:00 - 11:45 am Registration
- Team Captains or ONE PERSON CHECKS IN EVERYONE ON YOUR TEAM- Please bring filled out waivers, money raised, Team Captain Tracking Form and/or Donation Tracking Form. You will receive everyone's shirt collect your shirts here.
- Sack Lunches will be available starting at 11:30 am till 12:30 pm
- 11:50 am: Opening Ceremonies
- 12:00 am: First Pull
- 1:00 pm or after everyone is done pulling: Awards
Teams will choose to compete in one of the following 5 divisions:
- Public Safety: at least half of the team members are public safety employees
- Open: general public
Awards will be given to:
- The fastest time in each category
- Grand Champion: overall fastest time
- Most Money Raised for the top 2 teams
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: