2 Friends 2 Hours
Overview: Spend two hours of your time/week/or/month and get to make new friends while having fun and cleaning toys.
- Learn and perform with the help of with Lifescape Pathways for Life students the toy cleaning sanitizing process.
- Log volunteer hours.
- Report missing toys/parts
- Count the number of toys in each box
- Collect surveys from the boxes
- Add a survey to the boxes
- Be kind to others.
- Be able to commit at least 2 hours a week or a month
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
Location of Volunteer work: Lifescape Pathways 2801 S Kiwanis Ave, Sioux Falls, SD
- Volunteers will be the first ones to read the beautiful things parents write about their experiences with their kids and toys
- Volunteers will make a difference in their community by helping families have access to clean toys, books and information that can help children’s learning development.
- Volunteers will make a diffrence in the lives of Lifescape Pathways students by interacting with them and by helping them learn important life and job skills.
- Volunteers will receive sanitizing toys training.
Training provided: Approximately 1/2 hour of training will be provided to Toy Lending Library volunteers.
Contact: Anelis Coscioni
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: