Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
2 Friends 2 Hours
Overview: Spend two hours of your time/week/or/month with a friend, talking, having fun and cleaning toys.
- Learn and perform with the help of another volunteer the toy cleaning sanitizing process.
- Log volunteer hours.
- Report missing toys/parts
- Count the number of toys in each box
- Collect surveys from the boxes
- Add a survey to the boxes
- Be able to commit at least 2 hours a week or a month
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
Location of Volunteer work: 8th & Railroad Center 401 East 8th Street Suite # 207 Sioux Falls, SD 57101
- Volunteers will be the first ones to read the beautiful things parents write about their experiences with their kids and toys
- Volunteers will make a difference in their community by helping families have access to clean toys, books and information that can help children’s learning development.
- Volunteers will receive sanitizing toys training.
- Volunteers will have an especial time shared with a friend while doing something very important for kids.
Training provided: Approximately 1/2 hour of training will be provided to Toy Lending Library volunteers.
Contact: Anelis Coscioni
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: