Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
2 Friends 2 Hours
Overview: Spend two hours of your time/week/or/month with a friend, talking, having fun and cleaning toys.
- Learn and perform with the help of another volunteer the toy cleaning sanitizing process.
- Log volunteer hours.
- Report missing toys/parts
- Count the number of toys in each box
- Collect surveys from the boxes
- Add a survey to the boxes
- Be able to commit at least 2 hours a week or a month
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
Location of Volunteer work: 8th & Railroad Center 401 East 8th Street Suite # 207 Sioux Falls, SD 57101
- Volunteers will be the first ones to read the beautiful things parents write about their experiences with their kids and toys
- Volunteers will make a difference in their community by helping families have access to clean toys, books and information that can help children’s learning development.
- Volunteers will receive sanitizing toys training.
- Volunteers will have an especial time shared with a friend while doing something very important for kids.
Training provided: Approximately 1/2 hour of training will be provided to Toy Lending Library volunteers.
To volunteer express interest below.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: