Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
JazzFest Social Media Committee Member | Volunteer
Do you love social media + music? We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to post on several social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram for JazzFest 2018! You would also be publishing exclusive and general content + push notifications to festival attendees on our mobile app.
JazzFest is a two-day event and we will be held at Yankton Trail Park in Sioux Falls July 20th and 21st. This volunteering opportunity would require you to be available those two days and meet with our Marketing Coordinator prior and during the event. There are perks including an All Access pass to all areas of JazzFest, both stages, parking, merch and more!
- Proven working experience with social media networking + marketing
- Generate, edit, publish and share JazzFest content to enhance the festival experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Creative mindset
- Positive attitude
- Willing to work in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Motivated, Team Player
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: