Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Adult Literacy - Small Group Tutoring
Our Small Group Tutoring Program meets twice a week for 9 weeks. These classes are held at the library and are led by two co-tutors. This setup allows tutors to have a wider impact - there are typically 4 learners to 1 tutor.
- 9 week class, classes meet twice a week for 1 hour (2 hours/week)
- Led by two tutors - you and a buddy
- 4 learners to 1 tutor
- Lesson plans are created for you
- No teaching experience required
- Flexible time commitment: minimum of 2 week (4 hours), maximum of 9 weeks (18 hours)
To volunteer, Express Interest below. For more information, call (605) 332-2665.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: