Sanford International, presented by Cambria
The PGA TOUR Champions event is September 7-13 at Minnehaha Country Club. The event brings the best players on the PGA TOUR Champions to Sioux Falls and tremendous philanthropic impact to local children’s charities. There are many volunteer committees to choose from such as caddies, manual leaderboards, player transportation, corporate hospitality, standard bearer and much more.
The Tournament wants to ensure all volunteers know and understand their options when signing up to be a part of the 2020 Sanford International. In the event of a tournament cancellation due to COVID-19, all volunteers will have three options to choose from when registering:
- You may receive full refund of your volunteer package payment.
- You may roll over your volunteer package payment from the 2020 tournament to be utilized for the 2021 Sanford International.
- You may donate your volunteer package payment to the Sanford International’s charitable beneficiaries, and the tournament will donate an additional 10-percent on top your donation.
Committees are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Patrons may register at sanfordinternational.com. Volunteers under the age of 18 have the option to be a Junior Volunteer.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: