Project: SOS Supply Our Students
PROJECT: SOS Distribution Day is Saturday, August 18, 2018 at Whittier Middle School!
We are currently in need of volunteers for Packing Day on Friday, August 17th AND Distribution Day on Saturday, August 18th.
How to Volunteer to Help
You must sign up to volunteer! Please email email@example.com to sign up.
Friday, August 17: Packing Day at The Banquet -VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED
2 shifts: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
High school age and adult volunteers only please.
Saturday, August 18: Distribution Day at Whittier - VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED
3 shifts: 7:30 am - 11:00 am, 10:45 am - 2:00 pm, 1:45 pm - 4:30 pm.
Adult volunteers only, please.
Data entry volunteers and interpreters are needed for all Saturday shifts.
We couldn’t do this without the generous support of businesses, organizations, churches, families and individuals who collect supplies, donate funds, and volunteer their time to help. Thank you for making a real difference in the lives of our community's kids!
How to Collect or Donate Supplies:
- Click here to see or print the Project: SOS School Supply List.
- Click here to print a Project: SOS Poster.
- Bring donations directly to The Banquet, 900 East 8th Street, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm by Friday, August 10th.
- Contact Erika Lapour at firstname.lastname@example.org or call The Banquet 335-7066 if you need boxes, posters, school supply lists or if you have any questions.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: