Children’s Safety Fair
The Sioux Empire Safety Village is committed to reducing accidents involving children by helping them understand safety issues and motivating them to make smart choices. Our programs teach “Awareness + Education = Prevention”. We partner with children’s safety organizations to develop safety programs to keep kids safe.
- Children’s Safety Fair
- What: During the Sioux Empire Fair in August, we present hands on activities and demonstrations at booths from various community organizations cover such topics as fire, passenger, home and weather safety.
- Who: Pre-school to 5th Grade
- When: August 6-10 from 10am to 3pm.
- Where: Safety Village on north end of fairgrounds
- Cost: FREE
We need several volunteers each day to work at the registration table, monitor exhibits, perform head counts or give tours. To volunteer, express interest below. For more information, call 334-7233.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: