Big Sioux River Greenway Cleanup
Call for Volunteers for the 2022 Big Sioux River Greenway Cleanup
Join the City of Sioux Falls on Saturday, April 23, 2022 from 10 a.m. to noon for the 7th Big Sioux River Greenway Cleanup! The Cleanup will take place at 8 different locations along the bike trail surrounding the Big Sioux River.
Volunteer coordinators will be at each park location with bags, maps, and gloves. All we need is you! Volunteers can stay for as little or as long as they’d like. Over the years, thousands of pounds of trash were removed from the trail and banks of our river. Help us celebrate our beautiful community and keep our river clean this spring!
Check in and receive your supplies at the following locations:
- Cherry Creek Park —1800 E. 18th Street
- Dunham Park—1301 South Marion Road
- Elmen Park Trailhead—3200 West 12th Street
- Falls Park—131 East Falls Park Drive
- Legacy Park—7001 West 12th Street
- Pasley Park—2521 South Southeastern Avenue
- Sertoma Park—4300 S. Oxbow Avenue
- Spencer Park—3501 South Cliff Avenue
Registration is not required, but is appreciated. CLICK HERE to sign up.
Questions? Check out www.siouxfalls.org/green. or call the Sioux of Sioux Falls Environmental Division at 605-367-8276.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 4+, Minimum Age:14+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: